How to setup your Boost Gauge
- Connect the boost sensor wiring harness to the back of the gauge
- Connect a vacuum line to the MAP/Boost sensor. Select a line that is either right after the throttle body or T off the line from the waste gate vacuum line.
- Enter into settings mode and connect to the gauge's wifi
- Select boost as your sensor type
- Calibrate the boost sensor by tapping on the calibrate button. IMPORTANT: make sure your car is not running when you calibrate the sensor. We are looking to calibrate the sensor to atmospheric pressure and if your car's engine is running it will be pulling vacuum.
- Save the settings and you now have your very own boost gauge!